Monday, July 13, 2009

Ahhhhhh, Softball

I'm so psyched! Softball tonight and its a doubleheaderrrrrrrrrrrrr! I've missed it so bad this past month and a half. The last season ended about 2 weeks before I broke my ankle on June 1st. I have a spiffy new brace to wear so I dont break the ankle (again). I'm not sure how well I'm gonna do since I haven't played in over a month. We'll see. I get a few beers in me and shit, I can play like Stacey Neuvman. =) (at least in my own mind).

And I got this pretty new bat to try out!! 34"/24oz
SCHWEEEEEEEEET!!!!



UPDATE: It felt sooooooo good to play. Its totally what I needed. Got my mojo back!! I cranked the ball tonight! love, love, love my new bat. I played first and was good to go. Ankle wasnt too bad. Felt a little tweeked by the end of the second game, but it looks good. Not swollen or anything. The new brace I got is amazing. I look like the bionic woman between the Unloader Knee brace and ankle brace but thats cool! First game was against a new team and I burned them twice with shots up the middle before they smartened up. =) Suckas!!!

7 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

Wow you actually "sound" pumped!! (and full of mojo) I'm glad it went great.. now the doldrums will go away!! Nothing like a competitive sport to brighten one's disposition!! I was talking to one of my old soccer teammates and she is thinking of rejoining the team and I may also if I can ever get off midnights!!
Oh and the new header pic? Is so freakin' adorable! Like one of those bobble heads!! (huh bubble heads?)

Unknown said...

Oh Gia, it felt so good play. I started playing ball again when Lauren left for college. Just something to do ya know? And its kept me sane. They have a bunch of adult soccer leagues down here too. I cant play soccer tho, I'm not a runner =/.

And I've been breakin out the pics of Remi when he was a puppy. He loves the water, cant keep him out of the ocean or pool, but he HATES baths. Cant you see the contempt in his eyes? lol

Gia's Spot said...

Glad you are feeling better, PeeDee just dont break anything again!! I see the contempt in his eyes and can hear the smart remark if he could talk!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, he's thinking, "put down the camera bitch and rinse my ass off".

Madness said...

Hi Peedee .. its me, Madness (from The Bloggess comments yesterday) .. to answer your question .. I had a blog .. but Im very lazy and I drink a lot so I dont write there much.
But stay tuned .. because you NEVER KNOW.
Love
Madness

Edith Bunker said...

Congratulations! And how's the ankle?? Nice tattoo!

Unknown said...

The ankle is fabulous. No, really it is!