Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Officially Obsessed

WHY??? OMFG, another show to become addicted too. My DVR cant handle another SHOW!! Between Little People Big World, Hells Kitchen, CSI Las Vegas, LA Ink, Police Women of Broward County and 15 other must sees I'm doomed. Why? Why do I do this to myself?? It really becomes obsessive to make sure there's room on the DVR....that you've watched the last ones way down on the list before they get bumped for newer stuff. Shit.

I said it in my intro. I watch too much TV. I still havent watched the last 4 games in the NCAA Softball Semi-finals from May/June. I'm recording the Little League World Series right now.

Confession. I have two DVRs. One in the living room and one in the bedroom. So much to watch! So little time!! I'm gonna have to get a tv in the crapper and add a DVR. pfft.

Well, I'm obsessed with Glee. I dont know why. Catchy tunes, normal looking kids, bitchy administrators, its totally unbelievable shit. DAMN!

Let the countdown begin. September 9th. Be there.

No comments: