Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Twofer Tuesday

Its better late than never I guess. Damn near forgot.

I read a new blog today. Jen stopped by from Redhead Ranting and left me a comment. Which in turn peaks my interest and I go see her blog which I'd never been to before. Well let me tell ya, she's a pistol!! I like!! So anyway, my Twofer Tuesday is inspired by her blog I guess in a roundabout way. Her being a Redhead and all got me thinking about other redheads I know and the first one that comes to mind is........Tori Amos!

I LOVE me some Tori Amos. Cant go wrong with any of her stuff but I had to pick two so here they are.

This is from very early in her career and off my favorite album, "Little Earthquakes".
Winter


And if I had to pick a favorite song (which is really hard to do), this would be it. Also off Little Earthquakes..
Silent all these years


Oh and I'd like to say....Massachusetts proved they have a brain!!! Weeeeeeeee!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you so much for the shout out and to put me in there with Tori is just an honor. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Unknown said...

Thats why we're all here girl! To find fab blogs and learn something new along the way. Your very welcome!

Angelia Sims said...

Ohhh, Cool songs! I am fond of my red-headed man, although he would say it's "not" red. :-D

mepsipax said...

I think it is too soon to say that about Massivetwoshits. Just saying.