Friday, January 29, 2010

Pro-Bowl Bound

Ok, so now that my kid is safe again I can concentrate on some fun for the weekend!

Tomorrow morning we're going to the Pro-Bowl players practice and hopefully I'll get my Witten jersey signed. Fingers Crossed!!!
Then on Sunday..... Are You Ready For Some Football?????????? Weeeeeeee we're going to the Pro-Bowl baby!!!


I know for sure its gonna be a good day....We're getting to the stadium at 2pm for a 7:30pm game. =0
Gonna hit up the NFL Experience area and hobknob with some players and then let the party begin.

I took off work on Monday because A) its a 7:30pm game, B) the people I'm going with are notorious partiers and known for having fabulous shitshow tailgating fun.

LOOK FOR ME!!!

Dear Liver,
Please forgive me for what I'm about to do to you.
Love, Me.

15 comments:

Trooper Thorn said...

That would be AWESOME!!! If I was in Mobile, I'd be at the Senior Bowl.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I cant wait Trooper Thorn. I'm sitting here at work and I feel like I'm in detention. Ugh, let me goooooooo home already!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Nice idea, but will this really work?

Ann T. said...

Dear peedee,
You've been working at work and at home, tied up with tension and stressed to the max. Go be a crazy woman and let it go!!

Eat a piece of bread first--that's the momma of no kids talking.

Love and Fun, fun, fun!
Ann T.

Angelia said...

OH MAN!!! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

So happy for you!!!
That's like when I got to go to the FIRST monday night Cowboys game in the new stadium. It was unbelieveable!!!

Yay!!! Okay going to answer you on FACEBOOK. Funny, I already had your blog up when my message came through on my phone at work.

GREAT MINDS. Get over it liver!

Unknown said...

Yes Ann, I plan on letting loose this weekend for sure! I'll remember the bread thing too. lol

And Ange!!!!! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! The first Monday night game!!! The Cowboys!!! oh the envy I feel.

meleah rebeccah said...

OMFG! Have a great time at the Pro-Bowl!!

Edith Bunker said...

Don't drink so much that you forget to take pictures!
Have fun

Jen said...

Have fun but don't drink too much.

What?

Take some aspirin first okay?

I love the new picture you have up there!

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Oh bay-BEE!! How cool is THAT gonna be.

And that's an EXcellent idea -- apologizing in advance!

You gonna mebbe take some pix? You gonna mebbe POST some pix latah?

BZ

Unknown said...

Meleah, Right!!! Thats what I thought when I got the ticket!!

Edith and Jen, I'm def gonna limit myself to only 6 margaritas. swear.
And Jen poor remi didnt know which end to hump when he was younger. Jakes such a good sport! lol

And BZ not so sure about bringing my camera to a shit show. Shit gets lost that way. I will have my phone tho so we'll see. ;)

Gia's Spot said...

Oh we gotta have pics (*Gia whines as she says this to you) WE WANT PICTURES< WE WANT PICTURES>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Captain Dumbass said...

Don't worry, your liver can take a lot of abuse.

meleah rebeccah said...

Soooooo??? How was it? And how is your liver holding up??? !!

:)

Jen said...

You still alive?