I had a rough March to say the least. And your all thinking.....YES peedee, WE KNOW. I feel like I've blabbed/blogged the whole horrid mess but when I go back and read all my post I assure you, its just the tip of the iceberg. If I'd blogged it all you surely would know how insane I truly am.
One person/fellow blogger does know. She gave advice, she listened to my rants, she cheered, she encouraged and gave me confidence that I was moving in the right direction. She gave me insight into her own personal world. She might have single handedly helped me save myself and continue climbing up and out. All via email and a phone call. ;)
The power of words is amazing and she's got the gift people. If you have not been to her blog, please do. You will learn something from her diverse post on history, poetry, life and the goings on in the world. Her comments on my and others posts can be rip roaringly funny. Ann T. Hathaway is my friend. And I'm pretty damn lucky for that. Go say hello. You wont regret it.
Ann gave me some blog bling! Once again building my confidence and giving me a lift when I need it.
Thank you Ann, I'm humbled by your gift of You're Going Places, Baby Award. How timely!
Now I get to tell you five things about myself (large or small)(part of accepting the award). Hmmmmmm, what do you guys NOT know already???
1) I've had 3 heart surgeries. All ablations, so not super serious or anything. It just took three tries to get the arrythmia to mostly stop. They didnt get all of it and cant thru catheters. But "elective" open heart is not an option I'm willing to do so the occasional pvc stays as long as it doesnt cause the SVT. Which it hasnt so good choice on my part. I dont need another scar. ;)
2) I'm a tomboy. Not A Surprise I'm sure. BUT I love girly things. I get pedicures every other week, my hair did once a month and I love historical romance novels. I love pretty things, I just wont wear them. lol I also love to smell good. I have at least 10 different purfumes. My kid calls me a purfume whore. My current favorite scent is Dolce & Gabana - Light Blue.
3) My biggest regret in life is not going to med school and becoming a doctor. I love medicine and especially emergency medicine. I'm pretty sure I would have been a kick ass dr.
If I only knew then what I know now.
4) I cry at sappy commercials and movies. It really doesnt take much and I'm a blubbering mess.
5) When I was younger John Wayne was my favorite actor. I watched all his movies and most more than once. I was in 8th grade when he died and I was devistated. I was so sad my mom let me stay home from school that day.
Ok That was harder to do than it sounded! Now I get to give The Bogey to some of my fav blogs!
Meleah at Momma Mia, Mea Culpa is a big part of my decision to make some changes in my life and actually get started on them. She's an inspiration and really funny. Here's to making a difference in a lot of peoples lives girl!!
Michael over at Rescuing Providence consistently writes great posts about his work as a paramedic. Am I partial because I was a Paramedic?? Probably, but I can honestly say I worked with some bad, some good and a few great medics in my day. I woulda given my left arm to work beside him because He Is one of the great ones my friends.
Enjoy them and the rules are: As Ann T. put them...
Tell 5 things about yourself (big or small) and keep the chain, link to me and then to your future awardees. That way people can backtrack their way across the blogosphere
Once again, Thanks Annie!!! MUAH!